Notice of Non-Discrimination
Peoples Home Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws. We do not discriminate based on age, diagnosis, disability, gender identity or expression, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic, or veteran status.
Peoples Home Health:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact us at 850-696-0911
If you believe that Peoples Home Health has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), you can file a grievance with:
Peoples Home Health
213 E. Wright Street, Pensacola, FL 32501
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Peoples Home Health is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.